You are important. You are valued. You are our greatest asset.
We want to look after you. Well.
CasinoCruise is your home of entertainment. And we want to keep it that way. That’s why we’ve written this responsible gaming policy.
We want all our guests to stay safe while they sail through our fabulous site. But we feel it’s important to make you all aware of the social and financial difficulties related to problem gaming.
Keep it together
We want you to have fun sailing with us and we urge you to keep it that way. Enjoy CasinoCruise. If it stops being fun, stop. And think.
Spend only what you can afford to risk. Maintain your self-control. Keep it together. And remember:
· Gambling should always be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money.
· Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another day.
· Only gamble when you can cover the losses.
· Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
· Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion from one or all of our products can be activated by contacting Support.
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have regarding your gambling habits, please contact one of the organisations listed below.
Here’s how you know:
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
If you answered mostly "yes", please consider contacting one of the Gambling Counselling Organisations listed below for advice and support.
Know Your Limits
We all have a budget. A cut-off point. A limit to what we can afford. And we’ve all pushed ourselves to the limit. But, if you find yourself regularly exceeding your gambling budget, we can help you moderate your spending at CasinoCruise.
We provide all our players with tools to help control deposit limits, wager limits, loss limits and session limits. Set yourself daily, weekly or monthly restrictions in here and take full control over your gambling spend.
Change your limits at any time. Decreases in deposit limits happen immediately. Increases, though, require a cooling-off period. (We don’t want you to regret making any rash decisions.)
If you require any further information or assistance, please contact Support.
Self-exclusion & Cool Off
If you need to take a step back and stop playing for a bit, you can do this in two ways.
If you are thinking about a cool off or self-exclusion, it is important you contact all other gaming companies with whom you have accounts and make the same request with them too. It is also worth installing some filtering system/software, as explained below, so that you can block your access to online gambling websites.
Gambling Counselling Organisations
· As the leading authority in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, GamCare provides counselling, advice and practical help. Visit the GamCare website at www.gamcare.org.uk, or call their confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133. (Non-UK residents can contact GamCare for details of International support organisations.)
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to share their experiences in order that they may solve their common problems and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional fellowships around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site can be found at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
- Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and internationally. Further details can be found at www.gamblingtherapy.org.
If you’re not 18, you won’t be spinning with us.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on CasinoCruise. To comply with the law, we carry out age verification checks on all customers using payment mechanisms that are available to under-18s. We also carry out additional random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms. Just in case.
Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will forfeit any winnings and will likely be reported to the police.
Filtering software allows you to regulate internet access, depending on your chosen criteria. Such filters can be used to prevent children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites.
If you share your computer with anyone under the legal age required to register with or gamble on our site, or anyone who has requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider installing filtering solutions such as:
• Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com
• CyberPatrol www.cyberpatrol.com