Win against the machine – in the push of a button! Jackpot Guarateed! Slots are all about beating the machines all the way to the jackpot, and they are right here, a click away, without even getting up. A button is everything you need to push in order to win this simple, easy and most profitable game. Adventure in a button, one click away. Push the button, pull the lever and watch the money roll. For more than a 100 years man has been beating the machines and enjoying the winnings everytime! Here at Casino Cruise, all the slots you can beat! Casino Cruise offers a wide variety of slots online, designed with the latest casino technology. Players can choose from a collection of reel slots, progressive slots, video slots and bonus slots – designed to get you the jackpot. These online slots are easy to play, allowing players the opportunity to enjoy real-time gaming entertainment. Casino Cruise Slots online are built for you to win more - with high-quality features aimed at increasing every player’s chances of winning the jackpot cash prize that increases with every coin played on our slots. Platinum Play Online Casino offers a wide range of betting options and coin values, making slots available to the majority players.
Beating the machines for over 100 years! The slot idea started in 1891, when Sittman and Pitt in New York developed a gambling machine which is considered to be the first slot machine. It contained five wheels holding a total of 50 card faces and was based on Poker, and soon became very popular. Players would insert a nickel and pull a lever, which would spin the drums and the cards they held, the player hoping for a good poker hand. There was no direct payout mechanism, so you could win a free beer, or depending on the result even pay out cigars or drinks, the prizes wholly dependent on what was on offer at the bar. Somewhere between 1887 Charles Fey of San Francisco, devised a better automatic mechanism with three spinning reels containing a total of five symbols – horseshoes, diamonds, spades, hearts, and a Liberty Bell, which also gave the machine its name. By replacing ten cards with five symbols and using three reels instead of five drums, the whole thing was much simpler, which allowed Fey to devise an effective automatic payout inside devise. Three bells in a row produced the biggest payoff, ten nickels (50¢). The slot machine Liberty Bell was an amazing success and started a whole gaming device industry. Even when the use of these gambling machines was banned in his home state, Fey still couldn't keep up with demand for the game elsewhere. The original Liberty Bell slot machine can still be seen at the Nevada State Museum in Carson City, Nevada. In 1963, Bally introduced the first fully electromechanical slot machine named Money Honey, The electromechanical development of the 1960s allowed Money Honey to be the first slot machine with a bottomless hopper and automatic payout of up to 500 coins without the help of an attendant. The popularity of this machine led to the increase of electronic games, and the side lever soon became on every game – real or online! The first true video slot machine (which we base our entire internet world of slots upon) was developed in 1976 by the Las Vegas based Fortune Coin Co. This slot machine used a modified 19" Sony Trinitron color receiver for the display and logic boards for all slot machine display. The prototype was mounted in a full size show-ready slot machine cabinet, just like the machine with the reels from the 1960s. Fortune Coin Co. and their video slot machine technology were purchased by IGT (International Gaming Technology) in 1978. We use this machine right here! Here in Casino Cruise we got a top of the art slot heaven you can now access easily and comfortably, from your home at all hours. The future of slots is here, and the only lever you need to pull to win the jackpot is your mouse, clicking the win!
The Odds of the Game
Winning the Jackpot is a game of odds and skills. Beat the machine by reading this first: The lines are controlled by random number generators, and over time the five different symbols will come up equally often on each line. So the chance of hitting, say a cherry on one line is 1/5. The chance of hitting a cherry on the second line is also 1/5. Therefore the chance of hitting five cherries in a row is 1/5 x 1/5 x 1/5 x 1/5 x 1/5, or 1/3125, or 0.032%. Your odds of winning are better than this, as you can hit five bells, five whistles or five of any other set of symbols, so on this machine your odds of any set of five are actually 5 x 0.032%, or 0.16%. So once in every 625 spins of this hypothetical machine, you’ll hit your set of five identical symbols for the jackpot. Now if the jackpot payout was $625, the machine would be a break-even proposition, as on average you’d pay $1 624 times without winning anything, and then you’d hit once in every 625 spins for the $625 prize, breaking even overall. Of course pay-outs are set by the casinos at a slightly lower figure, usually between 90% and 98% of this frequency, so for example if this imaginary machine was set for 95% pay-outs, the jackpot would actually be $594. Of course you can get lucky and hit jackpot on your second spin, walk away and keep the money, technically making a profit. But long-term there’s no way to beat the law of averages, and the house edge will be sustained over any short-term variance in results. Rarely, certain machines are reported as paying out just above 100% over a given month, but this is again just the variance inherent in randomness, and will not be sustained over larger samples
A few things to remember when playing online slot games are:
- Remember funds limit (Play lower denomination machines and don’t bust the budget)
- Get comfortable with the site (Play free games first before jumping in to pay games)
- Forget the myths (There are no such things as loose or tight machines)
- Take advantage of promotions (Some sites offer free-rolls tournaments with prizes)
- Know when to say when (Don’t re-bet all winnings, stop before betting profit)
How to play slots
Beat the machine! This whole game is about winning money from the machine. The game usually involves matching symbols, either on mechanical reels that spin and stop to reveal one or several symbols, or on simulated reels shown on your computer screen, in the comfort of your home. The symbols are usually brightly colored and easily recognizable, such as images of fruits, numerals or letters, and simple shapes such as bells, diamonds, or hearts. Actually, almost any lucky picture can work! It is a multi-reeled gambling machine with three or more reels which spin when a lever is pulled or button is pushed. Slot machines are also known as one-armed bandits because they were originally operated by one lever on the side of the machine as opposed to a button on the front panel, and because of their ability to leave the gamer impoverished. Many modern machines are still equipped with a legacy lever in addition to the button. A smart and experienced gambler strategically operating multiple machines in order to draw the highest possible wins is called a multi-armed bandit. There are many different kinds of gambling slot machines here in Casino Cruise and in places such as Las Vegas. Some of the most popular are the video poker machines, in which players play to obtain a set of symbols corresponding to a winning poker hand- and win for over a 100 years. Depending on the machine, players can play one, 100, or more hands at one time. Another popular type of machine internationally are video bingo machines, where a player can play Latin style bingo or American style bingo. Depending on the machine players can play one bingo card or more at a time, multi bingo wins. When you get three or five in a row, you won it big time! Now here at Casino Cruise, ready for you to hit the jackpot!
Slots Strategy and Playing Tips
To make sure you’ll get the most with Slots, we’ve gathered a list of the top easy to follow guidelines:
- Set a bankroll limits: before each Slots session set a bottom limit and a top limit on your bankroll, that is how much you can win or lose before you stop playing, and make sure you stick to them.
- Read the rules: Each game offers different mechanics and betting patterns. Keep your edge by staying on top of the rules. Each machine has a table that lists the number of credits the player will receive if the symbols listed on the pay table line up on the pay line of the machine. Some symbols are wild and can represent many, or all, of the other symbols to complete a winning line.
- Practice: Each of CasinoCruise’s selection of Slots games offers a free to play practice mode. No deposit required, no money down, no strings attached. Take our Slots games for a test drive on the house and see which fits your style. When you’ve got the feel of the wheel log into your CasinoCruise account and play for keeps in real money mode.
- Keep it fun: Bet responsibly and remember not to chase losses. It’s all meant to be fun.
- Spin Button: This button starts your slot game session.
- Stop Button: Exclusive to AutoPlay, this button will stop any AutoPlay session. If a session is stopped in mid-spin, the current spin will run down before the session stops completely.
- Bet Max Button: This button will conveniently save some time by instantly placing the maximum amount of casino coins allowed onto the reels. The button is only active when the reels are not spinning.
- Bet One Button: Increments the amount of coins in the bet amount. If you keep clicking this button until the maximum bet is reached, you may click it again to reset the counter to the lowest bet amount possible for whichever online slot you're playing.
Slots Glossary and Terms
- Bonus: a special feature of the particular game theme, which is activated when certain symbols appear in a winning combination. Bonuses vary depending upon the game. Some bonus rounds are a special session of free spins (the number of which is often based on the winning combination that triggers the bonus), often with a different or modified set of winning combinations as the main game, and often with winning credit values increased by a specific multiplier, which is prominently displayed as part of the bonus graphics and/or animation (which in many cases is of a slightly different design or color scheme from the main game). In other bonus rounds, the player is presented with several items on a screen from which to choose. As the player chooses items, a number of credits is revealed and awarded. Some bonuses use a mechanical device, such as a spinning wheel, that works in conjunction with the bonus to display the amount won. (Some machines feature two or more of these bonus styles as part of the same game.)
- Carousel: a grouping of slot machines, usually in a circle or oval formation.
- Credit Meter: a visual LED display of the amount of money or credits on the machine. On video reel machines this is either a simulated LED display, or represented in a different font altogether, based on the design of the game graphics.
- Drop Bucket / Drop Box: is a container located in a slot machine's base where excess coins are diverted from the hopper. Typically, a drop bucket is used for low denomination slot machines and a drop box is used for high denomination slot machines. A drop box contains a hinged lid with one or more locks whereas a drop bucket does not contain a lid. The contents of drop buckets and drop boxes are collected and counted by the casino on a scheduled basis.
- Optimal Play: is a payback percentage based on a gambler using the optimal strategy in a skill-based slot machine game.
- Payline: a line that crosses through one symbol on each reel, along which a winning combination is evaluated. Classic spinning reel machines usually have up to nine paylines, while video slot machines may have as many as one hundred. Paylines could be of various shapes (horizontal, vertical, oblique, triangular, trapeziodal, zigzag, etc.)
- Rollup: the process of dramatizing a win by playing sounds while the meters count up to the amount that has been won.
- Short Pay: a partial payout made by a slot machine, which is less than the amount due to the player. This occurs if the coin hopper has been depleted as a result of making earlier payouts to players. The remaining amount due to the player is either paid as a hand pay or an attendant will come and refill the machine.
- Jackpots – Progressive Slot Machines
- What You Need to Know About Linked Slot Machines
- The Best Slots Tips Under the Sun
- Slot machines payouts
- How do Slot Machines Work
- Slots games variations
- Explore Australia’s Favourite Online Pokies at CasinoCruise.com
- Tips for Winning at Online Free Slots No Download, No Deposit Games