Introducing Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot

Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Video Slot is an entertaining slice of NetEnt action with plenty of Christmas appeal for players to enjoy. With 5 spinning reels, 3 rows and 15 fixed bet lines there are many ways to win in this thrilling slot game. The game features an RTP of 96.7%, and the wild substitutions feature double multipliers and plenty of holiday-themed entertainment for players to enjoy. You can enjoy Fruit Shop Christmas Edition at your leisure right here at CasinoCruise.

Features of the Slot Game

Fruit Shop Christmas Edition has 5 spinning reels, 10 bet levels and a wide range of coin values for you to choose from. These start from as little as 0.01 all the way up to 1 currency unit per coin. The minimum bet is 0.15, and the maximum bet is 150. The main feature of the game is the in game free spins. The game has a theoretical return to player percentage of 96.7% and a hit frequency of 27.2%.

The main feature of the game is its Christmas appeal. The audio-visuals and the graphics perfectly capture the essence of the festive season with plenty of snow from the North Pole gusting in across your screen. The game – like so many others from NetEnt - is light on your PC or smartphone, and offers an amazing array of rich audio-visuals and plenty of Free Spins for you to enjoy. During the main game, there are wild substitutions appearing on the following spinning reels: 2, 3 and 4. Quick spin functionality is another big plus in the main game. The wild substitution is a great way to form winning combinations with mega prizes to boot.

Free spins are an entertaining way to increase your winning chances in Fruit Shop Christmas Edition. Note that any fruity symbol can trigger the free spins round, and when this happens, all wins on bet lines will be multiplied by two and all wins on bet lines featuring wild symbols will be quadrupled. Free spins will continue for as long as wins are generated on bet lines. During the main game, the RTP is 54.3% and doing the free spins round the RTP is 42.4%. That translates into a total game RTP of 96.7%. The game’s hit frequency during the main game is 27.2% and during the free spins round is 27.2%. In-games symbols include 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace, Watermelon, Oranges, Lemon, Grapes and Cherries. For example, 5 cherries translate into 5 free spins, 5 grapes, lemons, oranges or watermelons will also generate 5 free spins. However, during Fruit Shop Christmas Edition, 5 cherry symbols translate into 2,000 coins, 5 grapes turn to 1,000 coins and 5 lemons pay 750 coins.

Play Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot at CasinoCruise

Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot game be enjoyed in a free play mode direct off your browser – no download or registration required – right here at CasinoCruise. Once you register and deposit, you qualify for a generous $1,000 +100 free spins welcome package. You can get into the groove of Christmas in full flight by playing Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot with the world's leading online casino – CasinoCruise!

Licensing and regulation

Our website Casinocruise.com is owned and operated by Genesis Global Limited, located in Tower Gate Place, Tal-Qroqq Street, Msida, Msd 1703– Malta. With registered business number C65325, Genesis Global Ltd. is incorporated under the Maltese law, operating under a Class 1 on 4 license number MGA/CL1/1150/2015 (issued August 5th, 2016), licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority as well as by the UK Gambling Commission, with License Number 000-045235-R-324169-003. For players wagering from the UK on our website, you are doing so safely as per the regulations of the UK Gambling Commission. Our game providers include Microgaming, Quickspin, Play'n Go, Evolution and NYX, all of which are regulated by the Government of Curacao. Please remember, gambling can be addictive and it is your individual choice to play responsibly. If you find you’re facing any problems with addiction, please seek help with Gambling Therapy or Gam-Anon.

Chat
Please rotate your device